- Our designs are high-quality images taken by talented photographers out in the wild.
- Due to the nature of our designs, and the process by which they are printed on the bottle, each bottle will have unique kinks and lines that become part of the design. This includes a join line at the back of the bottle.
- KUDU Bottles are made from high-grade, BPA free, stainless steel. Lids are made from stainless steel, plastic, and a silicon O-ring.
- KUDU Bottles is based in the UK, but our bottles are manufactured in China.
Hot for up to 12 hours:
- This is the upper limit to which your KUDU Bottle will keep liquids hot, and is based on tests using water at boiling temperature when filling up the bottle, with the lid kept shut for the duration of the 12 hours.
- As such, the length of time that your KUDU bottle will keep liquid hot will vary significantly based on the type of liquid, the original temperature of the liquid when filling the bottle, and the number of times you open and close your bottle.
- KUDU Bottles should be rinsed with warm water before first use.
- We recommend cleaning your bottle regularly thereafter with warm water and soap. This should be done after every use and we advise drying and airing the bottle upside down, and storing the bottle with the lid fully removed.
- Avoid submerging your bottle and cap in water for long periods of time as this will interfere with the vacuum seal.
- KUDU bottles are NOT dishwasher safe.
- We accept returns within 30 days of purchasing your bottle.
- Returned items must be unused and in saleable condition, including the original packaging. We will issue a full refund once the bottle has been received by us.
- To initiate a return, please email us at email@example.com. Please make sure you include your order number.
- Please note we do not cover shipping costs for returned bottles, and KUDU Bottles cannot be held responsible for any returns lost in the post.
- We currently ship to the United Kingdom only.
- Your bottle will be delivered by Royal Mail in 3-5 working days.
- 20% of profit from each bottle sold is donated directly to our chosen conservation efforts.
- Donations will be made at six-month intervals.